The RTT Men's 26-inch mountain bike will spark your thirst for the great outdoors. It features a lightweight, strong aluminum frame that will never rust, front suspension to absorb bumps and uneven terrain, easy-to-use linear pull brakes, and precise, smooth trigger shifting with 21 speeds. The radiant silver paint finish, with a clear gloss overcoat, creates one great-looking bike. The lightweight hardtail frame is molded from tough 6061 heat-treated aircraft-grade aluminum, backed by our limited 10-year warranty (see owner’s manual for details). Durable aluminum, lighter than steel, enables easier handling and maneuvering on the trails. We deliver this bike with the tools you need to quickly finish assembly so you can ride! Choose the right size bike! Make sure your inseam is longer than 29.5 inches to fit the standover height for this 18-inch frame! Select 18, 20, or 22 inch frames with a 26-inch wheel size for men, or 24-inch wheel size. An alloy quick release binder enables easy height adjustment of the padded saddle for a proper fit. Knobby tread on the 26-inch tires tears into the terrain for a solid grip on trails and paths. Alloy linear pull brakes with machined alloy wheel rims enable superior brake pad contact to deliver smooth, dependable, stopping power. The padded saddle, with quality side stitching, can be adjusted for the perfect height and angle; the alloy quick release binder lets you easily customize for a proper fit. Enjoy the simple freedom of smooth shifting with no twisting and no wrist strain. The RTT delivers 21 speeds with a complete SHIMANO drivetrain. The SHIMANO EZ Fire Plus Trigger combines with the SHIMANO Tourney TY300 rear derailleur to deliver efficient, precise shifting between gears. So smooth and easy. Your index finger and thumb trigger gear changes so your hands never leave the handlebar. Removable rear derailleur guard protects gears from damage. The front suspension fork, in bold black, easily absorbs bumps and dips from uneven terrain, critical for a smoother, more enjoyable ride. The slight-rise handlebar encourages an upright, riding style for more comfort when riding. Krayton grips feel good to hold and pedals on the alloy 3-piece crank provide a good, responsive feel no matter how long you ride. For adrenaline-soaked adventures and rugged recreational fun, the Royce Union RTT waits for you. Passionate about the outdoors? Welcome to Royce Union mountain bikes. Since 1904.
- Assembly video under images; ready for adrenaline-soaked adventures, The RTT features a lightweight, durable aluminum frame for easier handling on the trails and 21 speeds with smooth trigger shifting; radiant Silver frame with gloss overcoat looks sharp
- All tools are included for fast assembly; 18-inch frame is suggested for a minimum inseam of 29. 5 inches; 20 and 22 inch frames Also available; knobby tread digs into the terrain for a solid grip on trails and paths
- The Shimano EZ fire Plus Trigger and ty 300 rear indexed derailleur deliver 21 speeds of ultra smooth shifting, with just your index finger and thumb; it's a complete SHIMANO drivetrain for precise, efficient performance
- Lightweight alloy linear pull brakes with machined alloy wheel rims enable superior brake pad contact to deliver smooth, stopping power; slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding so less back and shoulder strain
- The padded saddle, with quality side stitching, can be adjusted for the perfect height and angle; The alloy quick release binder lets you easily customize For a proper fit; bold suspension fork absorbs bumps and dips with ease