THE BOUNDARY BREAKER. The last thing you want to be thinking about in the middle of a long backcountry ride is your helmet. It should be well-ventilated. It should protect your head. And it should fit so well that you don't know it's there. The Sixer takes to the trail with our integrated MIPS technology, resulting in a sleeker, closer-to-the-head fit that combines with our Float Fit system and proprietary Sweat Guide to ensure unprecedented comfort in a helmet. Goggle compatibility, complete with a strap gripper at the rear of the helmet, adjustable visor height, integrated camera/light mount and a full hard shell round out the package. We've sweated every detail on the Sixer so that out on the trail, the only sweating you'll have to worry about is your own.
- FUSION IN-MOLD POLYCARBONATE SHELL, PROGRESSIVE LAYERING AND EXPOSED POLYCARBONATE ROLL CAGE - A process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet. The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable eps foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- MIPS-EQUIPPED AND FLOAT FIT RACE (INTEGRATED WITH MIPS) - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. Custom fit at the highest performance, Seemlessly integrated with MIPS and offers three-way adjustability: height, pad width and tension
- X-STATIC AND XT2 PADDING, NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES AND SWEAT GUIDE - Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi. Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned. Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- DUAL-FLOW VENTILATION, INTEGRATED BREAKAWAY CAMERA MOUNT, AND 4-POSITION ADJUSTABLE VISOR, - Actively ushers cool air over the head and regulates temperature by drawing cool air into the intake ports and circulating it through a matrix of air channels. Seamless camera mount, requiring no zip ties or tape, is engineered to break away upon impact to reduce the risk of injury. Adjusts for maximum comfort and steeze. How many more positions you need bro?!
- SPECIFICATIONS - Small (52-56 cm), Medium (55-59 cm), Large (58-62 cm), and X-Large (61-65 cm) Sizes. (X-Large size comes in some colors); 26 Helmet vents and 4 Brow ports, ; CPSC Bicycle, CE EN1078 Certification