No products in the cart.
From the moment that Bombtrack first unveiled the arise, they were overwhelmed by the Response it got. The original concept for the bike was to be a simple, low-maintenance single-speed bike that could be used for commuting through the week, and then taken on small adventures on the weekends. As they started to get more and more questions about how to convert or adapt the bike, they saw it through a whole new light. The arise is like a blank canvas, bare, functional and practical in its natural state, but with a bit of imagination it can be transformed into a masterpiece. Now in its 4th incarnation, the adaptability of the arise has been taken even further. The addition of disc brakes, s-bend chain stays and a return to the threaded bottom bracket all hold a special purpose, making the arise the bike which will allow you to master every route you take.
- Frame/fork: 4130 crmo frame in 48/51/54/58 cm; bt arise 4130 crmo fork; FSA Orbit x 1 1/8 sealed a-headset
- Wheels/tires: bt Xcd22 double wall 32H front/rear rims with sealed disc hubs with QR axle; bt title-disc sealed cassette; Kenda SB8 700x35c tires
- Drivetrain: bt Taf19 6016 alloy cranks; CNC alloy 42T chain ring; KMC 510 1/2x1/8 chain; BB68 fully sealed B.B.; 17T heat-treated crmo Cog
- Brakes/Cockpit: Tektro rl-340 brake levers; Promax disc brakes; bt origin -7 degree stem; bt cx-10 butted 10 degree drop bar; bt origin rail saddle
- Includes: Matte black; fender and rack mounts on frame and fork; 10.6kg (23.4 lb) in Medium