Your legs are the engine and the Strada Cadence is your tachometer. This sleek CatEye cycle computer delivers all of the essential functions of the Strada plus pedal cadence and auto start/stop. Battery life up to two years. Weighs only 18g.
The Strada Cadence bicycle computer from CatEye is notable for its oversized screen and large numbers. Featuring the company's trademark ClickTec interface, the device enables you to switch among eight modes by simply pressing the bottom of the computer face. Your selected mode (cadence, average speed, et cetera) appears at the bottom of the screen, while your current speed always appears at the top in huge, easy-to-read digits. An up/down arrow tells you whether you're above or below your average speed.
An innovative FlexTight bracket mounts quickly, securely, and without tools to virtually any handlebar or stem. The new tool-free speed and cadence sensor mounts effortlessly to any standard (non-elevated) chain stay.
The device includes a clock and a programmable odometer and lets you track your current speed, maximum speed, average speed, trip distance, and elapsed time. Other features include automatic start/stop and an automatic power-saving mode.
- Handlebar mount size: 22 mm to 32 mm
- Fork mount size: 11 mm to 55 mm
- Battery: CR1620
- Wired rear-chain-stay-mounted speed and cadence sensor
- Wire transmission distance: 55 inches
Founded in Osaka, Japan, CatEye is the world's leading manufacturer of cycle computers, lights, and reflectors. In 1964, CatEye created the first flashing lamp for bicycles. It went on to create the very first bicycle head lamp using white LEDs in 2001. The company is truly a world leader in lens and reflector technology; its Opticube lens and reflectors allow the company to make the brightest and most efficient LED headlights. Its LD500 product remains the only rear safety light that can meet rigorous CPSC standards for reflectivity.
CatEye's first cycle computer was released in 1981. Now the company offers a full range of computers to meet the demands of cyclists around the globe. Always at the cutting edge of technology, CatEye was among the first companies to integrate altimeter, heart rate, and cadence technology into cycle computers. With progressive research and design, CatEye also manufactures a unique line of fitness machines and road-safety equipment.
- ALL YOUR FAVORITE STATS: Check your current, max, and average speed, total distance, two trip distances, elapsed time, pace arrow, clock, and cadence.
- SAVE YOUR MILES: With the option to manually set the odometer after a battery change, you don't have to lose those hard-earned miles.
- GO THE DISTANCE: With a battery that lasts up to two years, you can install it and forget about it.
- SWITCH BETWEEN BIKES: Riding home from work at 5 and hitting the trail at 6? Program both bikes into your CatEye computer to easily switch gears.
- AUTO START/STOP: Caught at a red light? Grabbing coffee? Don't sweat the small stops. Your CatEye computer knows when you've stopped and stops counting time and averaging speed.