Step back in time to when bikes were made of steel and life was simpler with the Columbia Relay vintage 3-speed city cruiser bike. But don't let the vintage look fool you as it features a more modern low maintenance 3-speed Archer hub with twist grip shifter, plus front and rear disc brakes. Wrap it all up and you got an easy to use bike with a comfortable upright riding position for getting around town, to the park, school, friends house, or wherever.
- Columbia vintage 1950's style steel frame, complete with kickstand, steel front rack, full-coverage fenders, and steel chain guard (no plastic here)
- Ultra low maintenance and easy to use 3-speed Archer internal hub with Archer twist grip shifter
- Plenty of stopping power thanks to dual (front and rear) mechanical disc brakes; smooth rolling urban tires mated to alloy 36-hole rims
- Comfortable upright rider position Plus a plush vintage Columbia embossed spring seat with rivets and a cruiser bar with soft handlebar grips
- 18 inch low step-through frame fits most riders between 5'1'' and 5'11''; 275 lb. Maximum weight capacity