If it’s been years since you've ridden and you want to give it another go, or you’ve wanted to try riding but opted out because you thought bikes were uncomfortable, the Detour 2 will change your mind and give you confidence on two wheels. Soon you’ll be rolling out the garage at a moment’s notice to hit the park with your kids, going for a pedal on the bike path just for the fun of it, and transporting yourself to school or work quickly and comfortably. This bike prizes comfort with a focus on function, delivering the best of both worlds — a comfortable upright riding position plus narrower tires and larger rims for efficient, longer distance city riding and commuting. Made with a rack- and fender-ready aluminum frame and fork, the Detour 2 is lightweight yet prepared to haul both you and your gear. The Shimano Rapid Fire Plus 8-speed trigger shifters offer 24 gears without ever having to move your hands, and the spring-loaded comfort saddle, no slip pedals and comfort grips will keep all your contact points with the bike comfy and happy. Distance, durability, comfort, quality, and great value all come together in the Detour 2.
- The 6061 Aluminum Hybrid Frame makes for lighter weight and a more comfortable upright riding position
- Shimano Rapid Fire Plus 8-speed shifters offer smooth shifting
- The Raleigh Comfort saddle with big springs makes for a soft and comfy upright ride
- Promax Alloy V-Brake provide great leverage and stopping power
- Wide Arisen Metro Cruiser Tires with reflective sidewalls and puncture protection offer stability and safety without sacrificing efficiency