No products in the cart.
Part road bike, part cyclocross bike, part mountain bike, our top-of-the-line Diamondback Haanjo 7C is 100 percent awesome . and ready for any adventure. The full carbon frame and fork are light, tough, and designed around our Endurance Geometry, which puts you in the perfect position to comfortably hammer out long miles on pavement, gravel, and dirt. Thru-axles front and rear add stiffness for precise handling over rough roads. The HED Tomcat tubeless ready wheels play nice with wide tires, making this bike truly versatile. Don't want the ride to end just because the sun went to bed? We also equipped the Haanjo 7C with rack mounts, so you can extend your stay in the wilds.
- Handmade carbon frame is lightweight, rugged and comfortable
- DB gravel full carbon fiber fork for smooth handling
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 drivetrain provides years of precise, reliable shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide peerless power and control
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle