Built for adventure, the lightweight aluminum Haanjo trail is a bit of a chameleon - part commuter, part mountain road Crusher. A slightly taller head tube puts you in a more upright position than a traditional road bike, battling fatigue as you ride on forgotten, neglected, and undiscovered roads. A full monocoque carbon fiber fork has a 12mm Thru axle, delivering chatter-free control on the loosest of surfaces. The component package is also up to the task with a 2x11 speed drivetrain, hydraulic brakes, HED wheels, and all-purpose 40c tires. For riders that seek out a little bit of everything, the Haanjo trail is a bike-of-all-trades.
- Aluminum alloy frame with endurance geometry for worry free durability and all day riding comfort
- Gravel disc performance full monocoque carbon fork w/12mm thru-axle for smooth stable handling
- 2X11-speed drivetrain gives you a gear for any terrain
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and fatter tires for true multi road capability
- Hed brand tomcat disc wheelset