If you could only have one bike — just one — the Hook would be the perfect choice. For starters, it’s capable of, well, just about anything you have the nerve for. That includes quick rips on your local trails, all-day suffer fests that have you pedaling away into terra incognita, and everything in between. We’ve equipped the Hook with the same low-slung, modern frame as its well-heeled Line and Sync'd siblings. Long in the front, short in the back, low and maneuverable — the Hook is deft and precise on tight trails yet rock steady when you are going Mach Chicken down the steepest descents. The most impressive thing about the Hook, however, might just be its price. We kept the price tag from burning a hole in your checking account by equipping the Hook with awesome yet affordable components, including a plush 120mm fork, simple and effective single-ring drivetrain, powerful disc brakes, and quick-rolling 27.5” wheels.
- Reliable, hand-built aluminum hardtail frame w/ progressive, low-slung geometry for trail riding performance
- SR Sun tour XCM 120mm travel suspension fork tackles trail obstacles
- SRAM single ring 1x8 drivetrain gives you simplicity and smooth shifting
- Durable DB SL-7 Double wall 27.5" wheels
- Powerful Tetra Aries mechanical disc brakes