The dark art of aerodynamics doesn't always follow intuition: when diamondback teamed with industry experts HED and kq studios to design the Serios F, they ended up with revolutionary profiles that produce only half the drag of competitors' bikes. A champ in the wind tunnel, it's outside where it excels. In the real world of crosswinds and corners, this bike outperforms all others. The Serios F frame is a worthy centerpiece. It is constructed with unidirectional carbon to keep it light and efficient. With unique Headset spacers, it's able to fit every body shape: able to keep the entire opium Pro team comfortable, so they can concentrate on going faster than ever before. The geometry is that of a bike that handles: up, down, around hairpins--conditions you'll actually encounter in a time trial or triathlon. Featuring a full Shimano Altegra group and HED wheels, it is ready for race day. When every second counts, look to the Serios F to deliver.
- Serios Carbon frame generates half the drag of the competition
- HED corsair bar sets the standard for Customization and Aerodynamics
- Full Shimano Ultegra Di2 11Sp group shifts instantaneously
- Highly customizable Cockpit ensures the best fit
- HED Jet 5 express wheelset is lightweight and extremely aerodynamic