No products in the cart.
Eastern's 2013 Chief is one of the best BMX bikes available today. The Chief features a full chromoly frame with replaceable brake mounts, a Helix down tube and an integrated headset. The rest of the components are aftermarket; every single one Start with the Eastern Tranny 13 butted bars, Eastern Slayer fork with screw-fluted one-piece steerer tube, and Compressor CNC'd stem. Next on the impressive list are the Nomad aftermarket 3pc cranks which are some of the lightest available while being easy to install thanks to a 48/8 spline design. Eastern Venus wheels are top of the line aftermarket components thanks in part to the Venus hubs and Diode rims. An Eastern Fat Pivotal seat and Eastern Fuquay Flyer/Curb Monkey tires round out the action
- The 2013 Chief from Eastern Bikes features a full chromoly 21-Inch frame with a Helix down tube for increased strength and weight savings
- The 2013 Chief features Easterns top of the line Nomad aftermarket crankset which are one of the lightest on the market
- Chief features high-end aftermarket components like a Venus wheel set, Compressor stem, Slayer forks and Tranny bars
- Eastern Venus rear wheel allows riders to use bike left or right hand drive
- Fusion welded Eastern Diode rims offer riders a durable and lightweight wheel