Long Time LED Backlight
The wired bicycle computer comes with a powerful rechargeable battery, charge with USB cable, no need to change batteries any more. It offers you a 12-hour continuous backlight so you can read the display easily even when you're faced with a less ideal lighting condition. Please charge it for almost 1 hour when it is out of charge.
3 Sets of Speeds Display
The bike computer offers you 3 sets of speed data: current / average / maximum speed. It also offers you a real-time comparison between current speed and average speed to indicate whether you are speeding up or slowing down. KMH / MPH switch is supported.
Simple & Practical Bicycle Gear
The unit offers you the basic and necessary functions that a bike computer needs, such a speedometer, odometer and so on, which remarkably improves the battery performance. Also you don't need tools for installation. (However a small phillips screwdriver is needed if you want to change the position of the bracket seat.)
Battery: 120mAh lithium rechargeable battery
Working Temperature: -20℃~50℃ / 12℉~122℉
Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.0 x 2.0 cm / 2.5" x 1.6" x 0.8"
Weight: 30g / 1.06 oz
1 x Computer Unit
1 x Bracket with wired sensor (wire length: 80cm/2.6ft)
1 x Speed Magnet
2 x Rubber Slice
4 x Plastic Strap
1 x O-ring
1 x USB Cable
- LONG TIME BACKLIGHT: capable of keeping the LED backlight on up to 12 hours; makes the display readable all the time when in low light conditions; perfect for night riding
- EASY OPERATION: charge with USB cable, no need to change batteries; minimalist design; 2 button operation; 3-line display for better readability; highly visible data display with huge font size
- PRECISE MEASUREMENTS: measures your current speed, average speed and displays the comparison between the 2 parameters; also measures distance, riding time etc.
- SAVE TRIP DATA FOR 7 DAYS: automatically saves your riding data up to 7 days; supports recording the riding data of 2 different bikes
- RELIABLE WIRED CONNECTION: old-fashioned wired design for maximum reliability; avoid electromagnetic interference from your phone or other radio signals