The perfect cruiser for the guy's guy, the 26-inch Bruiser 3.0 men's cruiser bike from Firmstrong features a modern look with a more macho feel to it, with beefy 3 inch tires and an elongated frame. A great fit for most men from 5 feet, 4 inches to 6 feet, 4 inches tall, it's ideal for recreational bike riding as well as exercise and commuting. The three-speed Shimano Internal Gear System shifts smoothly with the twist of your wrist, making uphill and long rides easy and enjoyable. The 4-inch extended frame length provides more space between you and the handlebars. The curved 19-inch steel cruiser frame design features a thick, beefy top tube design, while the 26-inch painted aluminum wheels roll smooth and easy as well as cushion the bumps as you ride over them freely. The wide, oversized seat completes your comfort with dual springs that help make the ride soft and cushy. Both the seat and the handlebars can be adjusted for height and tilt to ensure maximum comfort. Whenever you need to stop you simply pedal backwards, easing on the coaster brake. Other features include wide cruiser bike handlebars with synthetic leather grips, waffle tread tires, a chain guard, and a 350-pound maximum weight capacity. The bike is shipped 80 percent assembled. Firmstrong has been designing high quality, affordable bikes for over 10 years with a focus on blending style and functionality to create a fun, adventurous experience for riders -- not just a mode of transportation.
- 26-inch men's single-speed cruiser bike for easy, relaxed riding
- 19-inch extended steel frame creates more space between rider and handlebars
- 3" Beefy Tires for a beefier look and can roll over more rugged terrain
- Oversized seat with dual springs for added comfort, wide handlebars with synthetic leather grips
- Sized for men from 5 feet, 4 inches to 6 feet, 4 inches tall