The perfect cruiser for the guy's guy, the 26-inch Bruiser men's cruiser bike from Firmstrong is available in single, three or seven speeds. It features a modern look with an elongated frame. A great fit for most men from 5'-4" to 6'-4" tall, it's ideal for recreational bike riding as well as exercise and commuting. The 4-inch extended frame length provides more space between you and the handlebars. The curved 19-inch steel cruiser frame design features a thick, beefy top tube design, while the 26-inch painted aluminum wheels with 2.125-inch wide tires roll smooth and easy as well as cushion the bumps as you ride over them freely. The wide, oversized seat completes your comfort with dual springs that help make the ride soft and cushy. Both the seat and the handlebars can be adjusted for height and tilt to ensure maximum comfort. Whenever you need to stop you simply pedal backwards, easing on the coaster brake. Other features include wide cruiser bike handlebars with water resistant synthetic leather grips, waffle tread tires, a guard to protect pant cuffs from getting caught in the chain, and a 350-pound maximum weight capacity. The bike is shipped 80 percent assembled. Firmstrong has been designing high quality, affordable bikes for over 10 years with a focus on blending style and functionality to create a fun, adventurous experience for riders -- not just a mode of transportation.
- 26-inch men's three-speed cruiser bike shifts quickly and easily while riding hills; thick top tube design for a beefier look
- 19-inch extended steel frame creates more space between rider and handlebars
- Balloon tires for a cushioned ride; easy-to-use coaster brakes
- Oversized seat with dual springs for added comfort, wide handlebars with synthetic leather grips
- Sized for men from 5 feet, 4 inches to 6 feet, 4 inches tall