A great cruiser for taller men or those who would like more leg and arm extension, the 26-inch, single-speed Chief Man cruiser bike from Firm strong features an elongated frame with a forward pedaling design. The forward pedaling allows riders to keep seat closer to ground while still getting proper leg extension for a more comfortable ride. A great fit for most men from 5 feet, 4 inches to 6 feet, 4 inches tall, it's ideal for recreational bike riding as well as exercise and commuting. The 21.5-inch extended length steel frame with a circular, high arching top tube is constructed of durable steel, while the 26-inch aluminum wheels with 3-inch wide tires roll smooth and easy as well as cushion the bumps as you ride over them freely. The wide, oversized seat completes your comfort with dual springs that help make the ride soft and cushy. Both the seat and the handlebars can be adjusted for height and tilt to ensure maximum comfort. Whenever you need to stop you simply pedal backwards, easing on the coaster brake. Other features include wide cruiser bike handlebars with synthetic leather grips, waffle tread tires, a guard to protect pant cuffs from getting caught in the chain, and a 350-pound maximum weight capacity. The bike is shipped 80-percent assembled. Firm strong has been designing high quality, affordable bikes for over 10 years with a focus on blending style and functionality to create a fun, adventurous experience for riders -- not just a mode of transportation.
- 26-inch men's single-speed cruiser bike with elongated frame that is ideal for taller riders
- Forward pedaling design keeps seat closer to ground while providing proper leg extension
- 19-inch durable steel frame with circular, high arching top tube design; 26-inch aluminum wheels
- 3-inch wide tires for a beefier look and that can roll over more rugged terrain
- Sized for men from 5'-4" to 6-4" tall