The epitome of a low rider, the 26-inch, single-speed Urban Man Deluxe cruiser bike from Firmstrong features a stretched frame length that's nearly double that of a standard cruiser with a seat 5 inches lower to the ground. Conducive to relaxed riding, the geometry of frame places you sitting with your legs stretched way out in front of your body. The springer front end also provides shock absorption on rides making the ride even smoother. The curvy 13-inch steel cruiser frame is complemented by 26-inch aluminum wheels, which feature wide wall tires that roll smooth and easy as well as cushion the bumps as you ride over them freely. The wide, oversized seat completes your comfort with dual springs that help make the ride soft and cushy. Both the seat and the handlebars can be adjusted for height and tilt to ensure maximum comfort. Whenever you need to stop you simply pedal backwards, easing on the coaster brake. Other features include wide cruiser bike handlebars with rubber motorcycle-style grips, waffle tread tires, a guard to protect pant cuffs from getting caught in the chain, and a 350-pound maximum weight capacity. The bike is shipped 80 percent assembled. Firmstrong has been designing high quality, affordable bikes for 10 years with a focus on blending style and functionality to create an experience for riders -- not just a mode of transportation.
- 26-inch men's single-speed, low-riding cruiser bike with extended frame length
- Provides added comfort for your legs, and makes leisurely riding more enjoyable
- White-wall balloon tires for a cushioned ride; easy-to-use coaster brakes
- Oversized seat with dual springs for added comfort; wide handlebars with rubber grips
- Sized for men from 5 feet, 4 inches to 6 feet, 4 inches tall