Key Features of the Framed Attack Pro BMX Bike: Frame - Chromoly Triangle. Forks - 1-1/8Th Chromoly Legs. Bars - Framed 2Pc Chromoly Bars (8 3/4" Tall X 29" Wide). Grips - Velo Mean Mug 147mm. Stem - Framed Alloy Front Load. Headset - Neco 28.6 6/34/30mm. Brake Lever - Apse Alloy Lever W/Adjuster. Brake - Apse Alloy U-Brake. Cranks - 3Pc Chromoly Tubular 175mm W/Unsealed American Bottom Bracket. Sprocket - 25T Steel. Chain - Kmc Z410 Half link. Pedals - 9/16" Nylon Composite. Front Hub - 3/8" Kt Unsealed Hub. Rear Hub - 14mm Kt/Quando Unsealed W/9T Freewheel. Rims - 36H Double Wall Anodized Alloy Pinned. Tires - Innova 2128 Front 20" X 2.3"- Rear 20" X 2.3". Saddle - Frame Attack Pro Pivotal Saddle. Seat Post - Alloy Pivot Post . Clamp - Framed Alloy Clamp. Pegs - Not Included. Top Tube - 20". Seat Tube - 8". Chainstay - 13.5". BB Height - 10.5". Approx. Weight - 25lbs 11oz. Wheelbase - 38". NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly and an overall check of the bike must be completed by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled and checked by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
- TOP TUBE - A 20.5" top tube perfect for the street riding, park or trails, this freestyle BMX is perfect for intermediate riders. This BMX bike is made to keep you going all year round.
- CRANK SET - By offering a wider range of accessories including bearings and chain rings, three piece crank sets are strong, durable and better for more aggressive riders looking for a smooth ride.
- HANDLEBAR - A chromoly handlebar gives you lightweight and reliable control over steering and includes grips to ensure you never lose hold. Perfect for beginners, you can't go wrong with this Framed BMX bike.
- FRAME - This freestyle BMX bike features a sharp black frame with electric blue trim and is made of chromoly in the front triangle and Hi-Ten steel in the rear for a lightweight and durable combination that will keep you ripping for years to come.
- A professional bike mechanic has all the tools and expertise to assemble your bike quickly and precisely. Having a pro assemble your bike will save time, avoid unnecessary repairs and mitigate any potential safety hazards from doing it yourself. A professional will go above and beyond by checking the bearings, truing the wheels, correctly tensioning the drivetrain and adjusting the brakes to ensure that you have a perfectly tuned bike. Leave it to a pro so you can start riding without worry!