FRAME: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
FORK: 100% Hi-Ten Steel Fork
HANDLEBARS: 100% CroMoly 8.75" Rise, 12 deg. back sweep, 1in up sweep
GRIPS: Velo Mean Mug, 147mm
STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
HEADSET: Standard 1 1/8in Loose Ball Unsealed
BRAKE LEVER: Tektro Alloy Lever with Alloy Body
BRAKE: Tektro Alloy U-Brake
CRANKS: Framed 3 piece 175mm Chromoly Cranks with Mid Sealed Bottom Bracket
CHAINRING: 25 Tooth Steel Sprocket
REAR FREEWHEEL: 9 tooth integrated driver
CHAIN: KMC 1/2" x 1/8"
PEDALS: Resin Composite Platform Pedals
FRONT HUB: 3/8in 36 Hole Alloy Unsealed Hub
REAR HUB: 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Unsealed Hub with 9 Tooth Driver
RIMS: Alloy Double Wall 36 Hole
TIRES: 22" X 2.25" Front, 22" X 2.25" Rear
SADDLE: Velo Black Integrated
SEATPOST: Framed Alloy 25.4 Integrated
CLAMP: 28.6mm Alloy Clamp
TOP TUBE: 22in
SEAT TUBE: 10.5in
BB HEIGHT: 12.5in
WEIGHT: 26.9 lbs.
Please Note: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly and an overall check of the bike must be completed by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled and checked by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
- WHEELS - The Framed Defendant's 22in wheels deliver a larger contact patch, more speed and further distance with every rotation.
- RIMS - The Framed Defendant's 22in wheels deliver a larger contact patch, more speed and further distance with every rotation.
- HANDLEBAR - A chromoly handlebar gives you lightweight and reliable control over steering and includes grips to ensure you never lose hold. Perfect for beginners, you can't go wrong with thE Framed Defendant BMX bike.
- FRAME - The Hi-ten frame and forks matched with 8" Rise handlebars deliver a smooth and comfortable ride on the street or in the park
- A professional bike mechanic has all the tools and expertise to assemble your bike quickly and precisely. Having a pro assemble your bike will save time, avoid unnecessary repairs and mitigate any potential safety hazards from doing it yourself. A professional will go above and beyond by checking the bearings, truing the wheels, correctly tensioning the drivetrain and adjusting the brakes to ensure that you have a perfectly tuned bike. Leave it to a pro so you can start riding without worry!