Frame: Hi-Ten Steel
Top Tube: 20"
Seat Tube: 9.25"
BB Height: 12"
Standover Height: 22.5"
Wheel Base: 36"
Fork: Hi-Ten Steel; 1 1/8"
Handlebar: Framed Hi-Ten Steel 2 Piece 8" X 28"
Grips: Velo Mushroom 150mm
Stem: Framed Alloy Front Load
Headset: Standard 1 1/8" Loose Ball Unsealed
Brake Lever: Framed Alloy Lever with Nylon Body
Rear Brake: Framed Alloy U-Brake
Front Brake: N/A
Crank: 3 Piece Forged Steel 175mm
Crank Spindle: 19mm, 8 Spline Spindle
Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Unsealed
Chain: KMC Z410
Chain Ring: 25 Tooth Steel
Rear Free Wheel: 9 Tooth Cassette
Front Hub: Alloy 36H Unsealed 3/8" Axle
Rear Hub: Alloy 36H Unsealed 14mm Axle
Rims: Alloy Single Wall 36 Hole
Tires: 20" X 2.3" Front, 20" X 2.3" Rear
Saddle: 1 Piece Seat And Post
Seat Post: 25.4mm Alloy
Clamp: 28.6mm Alloy
Pedals: 9/16" Nylon Composite
Weight: 25 lbs 10oz (Weights May Vary Slightly)
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Unsealed American Loose ball bearings provide smooth rotation in the crank and headset, ensuring that this BMX bike responds when you need it to.
- TOP TUBE - A 20.5" top tube perfect for the street riding, park or trails, this freestyle BMX is perfect for intermediate riders. This BMX bike is made to keep you going all year round.
- HANDLEBAR - Steel handlebars and fork ensure strength and include Velo Mushroom grips so you have a sure hold at all times.
- FRAME - The frame is made from strong Hi-Ten steel to give you reliable support and long-lasting comfort and is perfect for the street, park or trails.
- ASSEMBLY - A professional bike mechanic has all the tools and expertise to assemble your bike quickly and precisely. Having a pro assemble your bike will save time, avoid unnecessary repairs and mitigate any potential safety hazards from doing it yourself. A professional will go above and beyond by checking the bearings, truing the wheels, tensioning the drivetrain and adjusting the brakes to ensure that you have a perfectly tuned bike. Leave it to a pro so you can start riding without worry!