The Framed Team MLB edition brings the same features that are tried and true on our original Framed Team BMX bike, to you in a new, official, package. Featuring a Hi-ten frame and fork, and 3- piece crank, this bike is built for anything the neighborhood throws at you.
Frame: Hi-Ten Steel
Top Tube: 20"
Seat Tube: 9.25"
BB Height: 12"
Standover Height: 22.5"
Wheel Base: 36"
Fork: Hi-Ten Steel; 1 1/8"
Handlebar: Framed Hi-Ten Steel 2 Piece 8" X 28"
Grips: Velo Mushroom 150mm
Stem: Framed Alloy Front Load
Headset: Standard 1 1/8" Loose Ball Unsealed
Brake Lever: Framed Alloy Lever with Nylon Body
Rear Brake: Framed Alloy U-Brake
Front Brake: N/A
Crank: 3 Piece Forged Steel 175mm
Crank Spindle: 19mm, 8 Spline Spindle
Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Unsealed
Chain: KMC Z410
Chain Ring: 25 Tooth Steel
Rear Free Wheel: 9 Tooth Cassette
Front Hub: Alloy 36H Unsealed 3/8" Axle
Rear Hub: Alloy 36H Unsealed 14mm Axle
Rims: Alloy Single Wall 36 Hole
Tires: 20" X 2.3" Front, 20" X 2.3" Rear
Saddle: 1 Piece Seat And Post
Seat Post: 25.4mm Alloy
Clamp: 28.6mm Alloy
Pedals: 9/16" Nylon Composite
Weight: 25 lbs 10oz (Weights May Vary Slightly)
Note: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Unsealed American Loose ball bearings provide smooth rotation in the crank and headset, ensuring that this BMX bike responds when you need it to.
- TOP TUBE - This BMX bike features official MLB team logos on the head-tube, as well as text details on the handlebars and 20" top tube, so you can rep your favorite baseball team wherever you go.
- HANDLEBAR - Steel handlebars and fork ensure strength and include Velo Mushroom grips so you have a sure hold at all times.
- FRAME - The frame is made from strong Hi-Ten steel to give you reliable support and long-lasting comfort and is perfect for the street, park or trails.
- A professional bike mechanic has all the tools and expertise to assemble your bike quickly and precisely. Having a pro assemble your bike will save time, avoid unnecessary repairs and mitigate any potential safety hazards from doing it yourself. A professional will go above and beyond by checking the bearings, truing the wheels, correctly tensioning the drivetrain and adjusting the brakes to ensure that you have a perfectly tuned bike. Leave it to a pro so you can start riding without worry!