Frame: Hi-Ten Steel
Top Tube: 20"
Seat Tube: 9.25"
BB Height: 12"
Standover Height: 22.5"
Wheel Base: 36"
Fork: Hi-Ten Steel; 1-1/8"
Handlebar: Framed Hi-Ten Steel 2 Piece 8" X 28"
Grips: Velo Mushroom 150mm
Stem: Framed Alloy Front Load
Headset: Standard 1/8" Loose Ball Unsealed
Brake Lever: Framed Alloy Lever
Rear Brake: Framed Alloy U-Brake
Front Brake: N/A
Crank: 1 Piece Forged Steel 175mm
Crank Spindle: N/A
Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Unsealed
Chain: KMC Z410
Chain Ring: 25 Tooth Steel
Rear Free Wheel: 9 Tooth Cassette
Front Hub: Alloy 36H Unsealed 3/8" Axle
Rear Hub: Alloy 36H Unsealed 14mm Axle
Rims: Alloy Single Wall 36 Hole
Tires: 20" X 2.125" Front, 20"X 1.95" Rear
Saddle: 1 Piece Seat and Post
Seat Post: 25.4mm Alloy
Clamp: 28.6mm Alloy
Pedals: 1/2" Nylon Composite
Pegs: No Pegs
Weight: 25lbs 2oz (Weights May Vary Slightly)
Note: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Unsealed American Loose ball bearings provide smooth rotation in the crank and headset, ensuring that this BMX bike responds when you need it to.
- TOP TUBE -This BMX bike features a classic freestyle frame design with a 20" top tube in either Atlanta Braves' or San Francisco Giants' colors, combining a stylish look with all the pop and play you want in your bike.
- HANDLEBAR - Steel handlebars ensure strength and include Velo Mushroom grips so you have a sure hold at all times.
- FRAME - The frame is made from strong Hi-Ten steel to give you reliable support and long-lasting comfort and is perfect for the street, park or trails.
- ASSEMBLY - A professional bike mechanic has all the tools and expertise to assemble your bike quickly and precisely. Having a pro assemble your bike will save time, avoid unnecessary repairs and mitigate any potential safety hazards from doing it yourself. A professional will go above and beyond by checking the bearings, truing the wheels, tensioning the drivetrain and adjusting the brakes to ensure that you have a perfectly tuned bike. Leave it to a pro so you can start riding without worry!