The Express is a lightweight economical bike trunk rack. Fits many vehicles with easy-to-use adjustment tubs. Soft rubber bike cradles help protect bikes finish. Comes fully pre-assembled and folds flat for easy storage. Carries 2 bikes.
- Space between bike cradles: 7 inches
- Distance between bike support arms: 15 inches
About Hollywood Racks
Hollywood Racks started in 1973 when it began making trunk racks in the back of its bike shop in Hollywood, California. As a retailer, it knew exactly what people needed: good quality products that were easy to use. Hollywood Racks earned a great reputation fast and began selling its racks to other dealers, and later to the bike companies. Today, the people at Hollywood Racks still build racks the only way they know how--simple, strong, and secure, and they are proud to maintain their reputation of having the toughest racks in the business.
Hollywood Racks are built with top-quality materials such as high-strength steel and aluminum, aircraft quality fasteners, and thick powder coats to withstand the elements. Generous amounts of padding protect bikes and cars, and all of the company's products are fully covered with a limited lifetime warranty.
The company's products continue to receive accolades from all the major outdoor sports magazines, and are in demand by everyone from recreational cycling families to weekend warriors to race teams on the road and off. From its proven Original to its new "bolt-on" spare-tire rack and heavy-duty commercial parking systems, Hollywood Racks makes the strongest, safest, and easiest-to-use systems for bringing your bikes along whenever you go.
- Rubber bike cradles and EPDM rubber straps hold up to 2 bikes firmly in place;
- Comes fully pre-assembled; Folds flat for easy storage in your trunk or garage
- Max Capacity: 35lbs per bike; Not to be used for E-Bikes
- Kids bikes and ladies frame bikes may require top tube adapter to fit on the rack
- Check vehicle Fitguide to ensure the rack will work for your vehicle