Developed in collaboration with team sky, the Kask protone road helmet is super-lightweight, highly ventilated and aerodynamic, plus its skull-hugging, low-profile design feels like it was specially Fitted for your head. It's been wind-tunnel tested to maintain streamlined performance and ventilation in virtually any riding position; even if you move your head, it'll remain consistent. It's also been designed using computational fluid dynamics software to attain one of the lowest drag coefficients of any ventilated helmet.
- Handmade in Italy - crafted with the worlds finest materials and hours of pain staking hand work
- Wind tunnel tested - the protone boasts the lowest drag co-efficient of any ventilated helmet available
- All about fit - Kask octofit adjustment system guarantees a perfect fit
- Lightweight comfort - weighs just 230G and uses 3D Dry padding and eco-leather Chinstrap
- Safety first - all Kask helmets are CPSC Certified, which means they meet and exceed all US safety standards for bicycle helmets