Kawasaki introduces four new fat tire bikes for 2017! The Haru is built on a strong steel frame and fork. The 20 inch tires are the perfect size for your little rider. The 4 inch fat tires and 7 speeds (powered by Shimano) will help conquer all the mud, sand, and snow you can throw at it. Front and rear disc brakes ensure stopping power. Components by Mode and Neco round out a fantastic package. All assembly tools are included.
- Frame/fork: sturdy steel frame on steel fork
- Wheels/tires: alloy 4 inch rims with 20x4 inch tires
- Drivetrain: Shimano 7 speed rear derailleur, Shimano index shifter, non-slip pedals, KMC Z33 chain
- Brakes/Cockpit: steel handlebar, repute front and rear 160 mm disc brakes, alloy brake levers, kxr saddle, mode seat post and stem
- Includes: Neco headset, QR seatpost clamp, rubber grips, adjustable kickstand, assembly tools