The Mini Glider is our flagship 12" model. It allows children to gain confidence, improve motor skills, increase coordination, and learn balance at their own pace all while having fun! The Mini Glider does not have training wheels or pedals to get in the way, so children learn the important first step in riding a bike- BALANCE! Glide Bikes also incorporates a unique foot peg system to allow kids to have a place to rest their feet while gliding. These pegs can be locked into place with one simple to use, tool-free pin allowing the foot pegs to be installed or removed in seconds. Our patented Mini Glider utilizes features such as our slow speed design, mountain bike geometry, removable foot pegs, and a child size handbrake, all designed to make a child's experience a safe and fun one.
- Designed in the US for ages 2-5 years old with maintenance-free steel spoked alloy wheels with Air tires, rear brake, foot pegs
- Patented slow speed design, downhill mountain bike geometry and removable foot pegs make the Mini Glider an ideal bike for kids to learn on
- Unique removable foot pegs make learning easier and gliding more fun
- Easy to adjust quick-release seat clamp to allow for tool-free seat height adjustment
- Child sized handbrake for safe stopping power as children build confidence and speed