No products in the cart.
Make your riding season 365 days long with the 26" men's Argus Comp fat tire bike by Mongoose, the premier name in mountain biking for over 40 years. Thanks to the Mongoose MTB aluminum fat tire hard tail frame with an alloy tapered fork that features 150 mm spacing and a 15 mm thru-axle, the Argus Comp is stable and strong with added lateral rigidity. You can go anywhere with the Shimano six 2x10 drivetrain with Deore Shifters and a strong 36/22T Samoa crank that offers gearing options for every Type of trail. But of course, the best part is the oversized 4" wide Kenda juggernaut folding bead tires that wrap around 100 mm wide cutout rims to give you the added traction and control you need to take on the toughest trails. Shimano br-m365 hydraulic disc brakes with 180 mm rotors are there to ensure quick stopping at a moment's notice, and you're in complete control with the strong double-butted 35 mm clamp 760 mm handlebars. Own the trail and look awesome doing it with your very own Argus Comp fat tire bike. There's nothing you can't do on a Mongoose.
- Mongoose MTB aluminum fat tire hard tail frame with alloy tapered fork featuring 150 mm spacing and 15 mm thru-axle for added lateral rigidity
- Shimano six 2 x 10 drivetrain with Deore shifters and same crank with 36/22T chain ring offers fat bike-specific gearing
- Kenda juggernaut 26 x 4.5 inch folding bead tires wrap around 100 mm wide rims, inspiring rider confidence due to increased traction and control
- Shimano br-m365 hydraulic disc brakes with 180 mm rotors provide crisp, efficient all-condition braking
- Double-butted 35 mm clamp 760 mm handlebars combine with the strong 3D forged 6061 stem with 35 mm clamp