Don't let the weather stop you from getting out for your next ride. Fat tire mountain bikes are versatile rides that don't slip on wet cement or buckle under snowy trails. The 26" Men's Argus Sport by Mongoose is stable and sturdy, always providing a smooth and reliable ride that you can take out wherever and whenever you want. This fat bike now features a Mongoose Tectonic T2 aluminum frame and a rigid Tectonic T2 aluminum fork (135 mm spacing), offering a lighter, stiffer ride than you'll get from typical aluminum. Huge knobby 4" wide Arisun Big Fatty tires roll over everything and create a large contact patch with the ground for increased traction and nimble turns through corners. Reliable Shimano BL-M315 hydraulic disc brakes provide crisp, efficient braking in all types of weather, while light, strong 100 mm Xposure rims add crucial durability without weighing you down. With a 2x9 Shimano Alivio drivetrain with a Micro shift front derailleur, you'll have a wide gear range and ideal fat bike gearing for year-round riding. Get the most out of your ride on the Argus Sport. There's nothing you can't do on a Mongoose.
- Mongoose tectonic T2 aluminum frame fat tire frame increases strength and decreases weight for a more rigid, responsive ride with huge clearance
- Rigid, reliable tectonic T2 aluminum fork with 135 mm spacing makes for a more plush, agile ride while reducing crucial bike weight
- Huge Arisun Big Fatty 4.8" wide wire bead tires wrap around 100 mm Xposure rims, inspiring rider confidence due to increased traction and control
- 2x9 Shimano Alivio drivetrain with Micro shift front derailleur offers ideal fat bike gearing for plowing through snowy trails or ripping single-track
- Shimano br-m315 hydraulic disc brakes with 180 mm rotors provide crisp, efficient all-condition braking