Are you getting tired of the same old boring bikes that always look the same it's time you got yourself a fat tire mountain bike that looks as sweet as it rides. Hop on the 26" men's' Bering by Mongoose and learn why fat bikes are becoming the best way to hit the trail. The 3" wide tires provide superior traction on a variety of different terrains, making the Bering readable in snowy or sandy conditions. These monstrous tires sit on light and durable alloy high profile rims, so nothing in your path is ever an obstacle, think of it more as a new challenge. The Mongoose steel fat tire MTB frame and front suspension fork are strong and reliable for consistently righteous rides, and the front and rear v-brakes are there for quick, crisp stopping. A 21-speed drivetrain with a Shimano rear derailleur means gear shifts are always smooth, and the wide gearing range and strong 3-piece crank make no trail off limits. Take your riding to the next level with massive tires that are built for owning gnarly trails. There's nothing you can't do on a Mongoose.
- Mongoose steel fat tire MTB frame and front suspension fork are strong and reliable
- 21-speed drivetrain with Shimano rear derailleur ensures quick, smooth gear changes
- Front and rear v-brakes ensure quick, crisp stops and precise speed control on descents;Seven-speed twist shifters
- 3 inch tires offer great traction on a variety of terrains and are Big enough to roll over anything
- Light yet durable alloy high profile rims support those awesome fat tires