No products in the cart.
Conquering rocky trails and flying down descents just got a whole lot easier with the 27.5" Boot'r by Mongoose. This trail-ready downhill mountain bike has everything you need to own even the most technical terrain. A Mongoose Tectonic T2 aluminum horst-link DH frame is 50% stronger and 30% lighter than last year's T1 aluminum thanks to hydro-formed X6-lite tubing, providing a durable ride that doesn't compromise on frame stiffness. Soak up big hits and keep momentum through gnarly descents thanks to the Manitou Dorado Expert 200 mm travel fork and X-Fusion Vector Coil R 200 mm travel shock. The 2018 Boot'r features crucial Free Floating Technology suspension that is designed to limit brake jack and pedal feedback while increasing responsiveness and small bump compliance, offering you a better, more linear shock progression that's plush and supple. Count on reliable stability and durability from the Schwalbe Magic Mary DH 2.35" wide tires that wrap around light and strong Sun Ringle Duroc 35 tubeless-ready rims. Finally, the Shimano ZEE 10-speed drivetrain and Tektro Slate T4 four-piston hydraulic disc brakes help shed bike weight while still offering dependable gearing and efficient downhill braking and speed control. For rock-crushing rides, plush, responsive suspension, unmatched downhill agility, and descents you've only dreamt of, hop on the 27.5" Boot'r. There's nothing you can't do on a Mongoose.
- Mongoose tectonic T2 aluminum horst-link DH frame is noticeably stronger and lighter; internal cable routing creates clean lines and adds protection
- Free floating technology suspension limits brake jack & provides predictable suspension progression; tuned 200 mm travel suspension soaks up huge hits
- Shimano Zee 1 x 10 drivetrain with Direct mount rear derailleur keeps weight down while remaining extremely dependable
- Tektro Slate T4 four-piston hydraulic disc brakes and levers help shed weight yet provide efficient Downhill braking and speed control
- Schwalbe Magic Mary DH 27.5 x 2.35" tires cover light Sun Ringle Duroc 35 tubeless-ready rims for more tire clearance and a smooth, stable ride