Introducing the Mongoose Legion L20, a BMX bike equipped with a durable Mongoose 20 1/4" top tube Hi-Ten BMX steel frame and fork that make it ideal for young new BMX riders. Micro drive 25x9T BMX gearing with a cassette driver and 1-piece steel cranks add even more durability and require less maintenance, so you can worry more about tricks and less about tune-ups. Use the 360 Degree brake rotor for wicked bar spins, and the 4 freestyle pegs are perfect for landing grinds and tricks. Alloy rims with an oversized rear axle, solid 2.35" wide tires and a strong alloy 4-bolt stem with a 2-piece bar bring all of the components full circle. Elevate your ride on a Mongoose.
- Mongoose Hi-Ten BMX steel frame and fork is ideal for young riders new to BMX; top tube measures 20 1/4" long
- Micro drive 25x9t BMX gearing with cassette driver and 1-piece steel cranks is simple yet strong
- U-brakes and 360 Degree brake rotor for reliable, tangle-free braking, plus sweet bar spins
- Alloy rims with oversized rear axle and large, durable 2.35" tires
- Take fun riding to a new level with 4 freestyle pegs for grinds and tricks