Ready for a BMX bike that can handle everything you throw at it then it's time to hop on the Mongoose legion L80, a step up from other BMX bikes with a lighter, slightly bigger frame, a Semi-Integrated headset, and wider tires. The L80 features a lightweight Mongoose 20.75" top tube tri-moly steel BMX frame with a Hi-Ten steel fork and a Semi-Integrated headset with rider-friendly geometry. 25x9t micro cassette gearing and dependable 3-piece tubular Cromo cranks attach to an 8-spline spindle with a sealed mid bottom bracket for pedaling ease and less bike maintenance. The under mounted rear alloy u-brake stays out of your way when landing tricks, and it stops on light and strong 36-spoke alloy rims for added stability. 8.75" Mongoose handlebars are held in place by a Mongoose top loader 50 mm stem, and the integrated saddle offers added comfort. It's about time you found a bike that goes as hard as you do. Elevate your ride on a Mongoose.
- Mongoose 20.75 inch top tube tri-moly BMX frame features a semi-integrated headset with rider-friendly geometry
- 25x9T gearing with cassette driver and durable 3-piece tubular cromo 175 mm cranks for pedaling ease
- Rear alloy u-brakes with alloy brake levers for crisp stops
- Alloy 4-bolt Threadless stem with 2-piece bar for added strength
- High volume 2.4 inch tires and comfortable, lightweight unified saddle complete the BMX experience