We all know mountain biking is a blast, but it's often as expensive as it is exhilarating. We're here to offer you a legit cross country mountain bike that has trail-ready components but doesn't break the bank. Introducing the 27.5 inch men's Mongoose Montana Comp, a perfect MTB starter bike or a nice value option for those looking to save a little (or a lot of) dough. It has a light Mongoose MTB aluminum hard tail frame and a Mongoose suspension fork that's durable and versatile enough for smooth on-road biking and rugged off-road riding. Steel MTB 30 mm rise handlebars will keep you in control out on the trail, and alloy linear pull v-brakes are always there when you need them. There's even a Mongoose MTB trail saddle that will keep you going for as long as you want to ride. Remember, there's nothing you can't do on a Mongoose.
- Mongoose MTB aluminum hard tail frame with Mongoose suspension fork for smooth on-road or rugged off-road use
- Shimano Tourney 3x7 drivetrain with Shimano Revoshift twist shifters for smooth, easy shifting
- Alloy linear-pull v-brakes for quick, crisp stops
- Steel MTB 30 mm rise handlebars put you in control and are ready to help you rip up the trails
- Mongoose MTB trail saddle will keep you going as long as you need