Engineered for commuting, carrying, and cavorting, the 8-speed urban commuter bicycle from Pure Cycles was designed with the city rider in mind, with each component hand-selected to give you the best riding experience possible -- you'll just need to find friends that can keep up. Featuring an 8-speed 1x8 SRAM drivetrain with trigger Shifters, the urban commuter hybrid bike's lightweight chromoly steel frameset is fast and comfortable, which makes it the perfect bike for exercising, fitness, riding around town, or some light off-roading. The chromoly steel frame is stronger than aluminum and can absorb more vibration from the road. This bike is designed to keep you comfortable with its big 700x32 WTB slick comp tires, its padded WTB saddle designed for broad sit-bone support, and its custom engineered geometry that allows for an upright comfortable ride while still being aggressive. This bike is also easily customizable and upgradable. The frameset is rack and fender compatible with all mounting and attachment points you need to turn your ride into the ultimate commuter or grocery getter -- fenders, Racks, crates. Celebrating bicycling for all that it offers, Pure Cycles, built to live, ride, and thrive right where you do offers a variety of frame, geometry, and gearing options as well as a cornucopia of compatible accessories, including different styles of handlebars, saddles, water bottle cages, foot straps, and more.
- Hybrid urban road bike built for both for beginners and experts; great for commuting, recreational rides, and exercise; rack and fender compatible
- Lightweight 4130 chromoly steel frameset is stronger than aluminum and can absorb more vibration from the road
- 8 speeds to conquer tough city streets; Tektro M280 mechanical disc brakes; dual chain guard keeps chain in place over the roughest roads
- Swept back upright handlebars with all weather grips great for Climbing and cutting through traffic; WTB Slick 700x32c tires; WTB extra padded saddle
- Available in in three sizes -- small (for riders 5'2" to 5'6"), medium (5/6 to 6'), and large (6' to 6'3")