Designed to perform on the streets, the velodrome, and everywhere in between, the affordable, lightweight Keirin Complete Track Bike with double-butted 6061 aluminum frame is ready to race. Pure Cycles offers two complete track bike options with aluminum tubing -- the Keirin (double-butted) and Keirin Pro (triple-butted) – that are engineered for speed with race-tested geometry and top-tier components.
The Keirin frame with double-butted 6061 aluminum tubing is designed to give you the edge on the track and the streets. Featuring an integrated headset and smooth welds, it’s light, stiff, responsive, and ready for anything from a criterium to a commute.
Designed for the drome and tough enough for the streets, this track bike features an aluminum fork with aluminum steerer to help reduce road vibrations, alloy drop bars with both track grips and handlebar tape, Pure Fix Drome 2 saddle, a 46 x 16 gear ratio, Pure Fix 30mm Deep Dish 32-hole rims with alloy flip-flop hubs, and WTB Thickslick tires (700 x 25C). It also includes integrated chain tensioners and headset, sealed bottom bracket, tapered head tube, 31.8mm seatpost clamp, and a 68mm English threaded bottom bracket.
Weighing 24 pounds (55cm model), the Keirin Complete Track Bike is available in five sizes:
- 49cm: Fits riders 4 feet, 11 inches to 5 feet, 2 inches
- 52cm: Fits riders 5 feet, 2 inches to 5 feet, 7 inches
- 55cm: Fits riders 5 feet, 7 inches to 5 feet, 11 inches
- 58cm: Fits riders 5 feet, 10 inches to 6 feet, 1 inch
- 61cm: Fits riders 6 feet to 6 feet, 4 inches
Aluminum bike frames can have double-butted and triple-butted tubes that have different thicknesses, allowing the frame to handle high-stress points at the end of the tubes without having additional weight through the middle. Double-butted frames add extra material at each end of the tube where additional strength is required. Triple-butted frames use the same process, but reduces weight in the center even more.
Celebrating bicycling for all that it offers, Pure Cycles offers a variety of frame, geometry, and gearing options as well as a cornucopia of compatible accessories, including different styles of handlebars, saddles, water bottle cages, foot straps, and more.
- Lightweight track bike built for speed with double-butted 6061 aluminum frame; designed to ride the streets, the velodrome, and everywhere in between
- Aluminum fork with aluminum steerer to smooth out road vibrations; Aero downtube; smooth welds
- Alloy drop bars with both track grips and handlebar tape; Deep Dish 32-hole rims with alloy flip-flop hubs, and WTB Thickslick tires (700 x 25C)
- Includes integrated headset, 31.8mm seatpost clamp, 68mm square tapered bottom bracket, and 30mm wheels with high-flange hubs
- Available in 49cm, 52cm, 55cm, 58cm, and 61cm sizes; backed with a manufacturer's lifetime frame and fork warranty