Get ready to take your night riding to a whole new level on the Pure Fix GLOW in the Dark Fixie Bike. The bike's paint is solar-activated; just give your bike an hour of daytime sun for an hour or more of night-time fun. Whether you're a night owl, a raver, or just want to trip out your friends this is the bike for you. Pure Fix Fixie bikes start with the simplicity and elegance of an urban geometry frame and straight fork made from durable high tensile steel. Pure Fix bikes give you the ride and the connected feel you want and need from your Fixie. A Neco threadless headset holds Zoom riser handlebars with Oury grips on a Promax stem. The classic Vader saddle gets the job done, without frills, and it keeps the weight down. Radius front brakes stop when asked and are easily removed for a purist ride. Wellgo pedals and cages connect you to a Lasco three-piece sealed bearing crank set. The gear ratio is 44:16 with 74.25 gear-Inch using a KMC chain. Hubs are custom Pure Fix Lasered KT Quandos. Tubes and tires are a nod to control and contact with Kenda 700cc x 28. Pressure retention is courtesy of 60mm Presta valves. All this joy comes out with a weight of only 22-24 lbs., depending on size. Celebrating bicycling for all that it offers, Pure Cycles offers a variety of frame, geometry, and gearing options as well as a cornucopia of compatible accessories, including different styles of handlebars, saddles, water bottle cages, foot straps, and more.
- Fixie bike finished with solar-activated paint that glows for an hour plus in the dark after an hour of daytime sun exposure
- Fixed gear single speed fixie bike with deep dish 50mm wheels and easily removable Radius front brake
- Built to last high-tensile steel frame and fork is machine Tig-welded
- Flip-flop rear wheel hub allows changing from single-speed to fixed gear
- Built with high end components including Neco headset, Zoom seat post, Oury grips, Neco stem, Pure Fix urban saddle, Pure Fix platform pedals, KMC chain, Kendra tires and tubes, Lasered KT Quandos hubs and Presta valves