The alysa 1 is the entry-level bike in raleigh's, women's specific, urban fitness line. Whether you are looking for a fun ride down the local greenway or through the city on your way to work the alysa 1 is a great companion. 700C wheels keep the ride quick and efficient while flat handlebars and a sporty geometry keep the ride comfortable. 35C tires are fast rolling and smooth, but are wide enough to provide traction for an enjoyable path ride, organized ride, or your commute. The women's specific frame and components create a comfortable experience that make the bike fit a female rider, not the other way around. With 21 speeds, rack and fender mounts, and strong double wall wheels you'll always be equipped for your next two-wheel adventure. Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a Raleigh and enjoy the ride
- Perfect for rides around town, organized rides, the bike path, or commuting to work
- Sizing: xs=5'-5'3", s=5'3"-5'6", m=5'6"-5'9", l=5'9"-6'
- Women's specific frame has a lower stand over height and shorter distance from the seat to the handlebars to better fit a woman's proportions
- Shimano parts flow through the 21 gears making shifting a breeze no matter what terrain is ahead of you
- 700x35c fast rolling tires are Big enough to keep momentum going and wide enough to keep traction on the different surfaces of your city streets