Venture out into the most comfortable bike riding experience you've ever had with the Raleigh venture. Whether cruising the boardwalk, the campground or the bike path, this bike is the definition of easy riding. Made with Raleigh true comfort geometry, the venture puts the rider in an upright, yet laid back position for maximum comfort on the bike. But the Cush doesn't stop there. Add a smooth riding steel frame, riser bars, plush comfort seat and grips, and big, wide tires to roll over the bumps with ease, and you've got the luxury land cruiser of bikes. Custom Raleigh bars and pedals add to the all day comfort. With 7 speeds to choose from, you can ride up and down Moderate hills making sure you're in the right gear with its easy to use twist Shifters. Venture into a new level of comfort on the bike with the Raleigh venture. Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a Raleigh and enjoy the ride.
- Designed for maximum comfort and easy riding on the bike path, campground trail, and in rolly to hilly-ish towns
- Sizing: s=5'3"-5'6", m=5'6"-5'9", l=5'9"-6', xl=6'-6'4"
- Made with a steel frame featuring Raleigh "true comfort" geometry for a comfortable, relaxed, upright riding position
- Features a Shimano Revo 7 speed twist shifter to make finding the right gear smooth and easy
- Includes wide Kenda 27.5x1. 95 inch tires for a smooth ride and a comfort seat and grips to keep your comfortable