Riding the line between a lightweight, nimble road bike for speed and a mountain bike for sturdy, stable handling in a more upright position, the cadent 2 is a great urban fitness bike. Whether you are looking for a fun ride down the local greenway or through the city on your way to work the cadent 2 is your perfect companion. The 700c wheels keep the ride quick and efficient while flat handlebars and a sporty geometry make it stable and comfortable. This all around fitness bike offers fast and smooth 35c tires that are wide enough to provide traction for an enjoyable path ride, organized ride, or your commute. With 24 speeds, mechanical disc brakes for great stopping power in all weather conditions, rack and fender mounts, and strong double wall wheels you'll always be equipped for your next two-wheel adventure.
- 6061 custom formed and butted aluminum frame and alloy straight blade disc road fork for lightweight performance
- Alloy 31.8 riser bar with Raleigh comfort grips make for a stable, upright position and great handling
- Shimano Tourney TX800, ez fire 8 speed shifters offer 24 gears to choose from
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes offer great stopping power in all conditions
- Bigger Kenda kwick tendril 700x35mm tires offer stability, comfort and reliability