The circa 2 is the ultimate lightweight mid-level comfort bike. Made for city cruising, this cushy ride is ready to whisk you away from the worries of the day for tons of fun on the boardwalk, the bike path or just riding 'round in the hood. Designed to reduce stress on your body so you can enjoy the true freedom of exploring on two wheels, the circa 2's upright geometry provides a laid back feel that you'll ease right into, naturally. And the Raleigh comfort plush saddle well, this could very well be the most comfortable bike seat you've ever had the pleasure to ride. Made with memory foam, the saddle alone is sure to put a smile on your face. But there's more. The Raleigh custom dual density grips provide a comfortable resting place for your hands. And with 21 gears to choose from, you can go at your own speed while trying out all kinds of different terrain. Big, wide tires roll comfortably, confidently and easily over bumps and down the road. Comfort is King when it comes to the circa 2. Ride with ease and take in the view. Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a Raleigh and enjoy the ride
- Made for shorter rides on the boardwalk, bike path or road
- Sizing: sm=5'3"-5'6", md=5'6"-5'9", lg=5'9"-6'
- Designed for comfort with a lightweight aluminum frame, upright geometry, cushy saddle, and comfort grips
- Offers 21 gears with Shimano twist shifters for easy shifting while taking in the scenery
- Includes Big, wide 27.5 x 1.95 inch Kenda contact tires with Anti-Puncture k-shield to reduce the chances of flat tires