If it's been years since you've ridden and you want to give it another go, or if you've always wanted to try riding but opted out because you thought bikes were uncomfortable, the Raleigh Detour 1 is the bike that will change your mind. This comfort bike puts you in a natural, upright riding position. The spring-loaded comfort saddle, no-slip pedals, and comfort grips will keep all your contact points with the bike relaxed and happy. The adjustable stem allows you to customize the handlebar position. With full-size road bike wheels and rack and fender mounts, the Detour 1 also makes a great commuter bike or all-around city bike.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with city sport geometry for a comfortable, upright riding position
- Shimano EZ-Fire shifters offer 21 gears to choose from
- Prom ax V brakes keep your speed under control
- 700x40c Metro cruiser tires with puncture protection
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle