If it’s been years since you've ridden and you want to give it another go, or you’ve wanted to try riding but opted out because you thought bikes were uncomfortable, the Detour 1 is the bike that will change your mind. Soon you’ll be rolling out of the garage at a moment’s notice to hit the park with the kids, going for a pedal on the bike path just for the fun of it, and transporting yourself to school or work quickly and comfortably. This comfort bike delivers the best of both worlds — a comfortable upright riding position plus narrower tires and larger rims for efficient, longer-distance city riding and commuting. Made with a rack- and fender-ready aluminum frame and steel fork, the Detour 1 is lightweight yet prepared to haul both you and your gear. The Shimano EZ Fire Plus trigger shifters offer 21 gears, and the soft comfort saddle, no slip pedals, and comfort grips will keep all your contact points with the bike comfy and happy. Distance, durability, comfort, quality, and great value all come together in the Detour 1.
- The 6061 Aluminum True Comfort Frame offers a more comfortable upright riding position
- Shimano EZ-Fire Plus 7-speed trigger shifters offer 21 gears
- The Raleigh Comfort saddle makes for a soft and comfy upright ride
- Tetra 837 Alloy V-Brakes provide great leverage and stopping power
- Wide Vie Tire Co. Easy Street tires offer a smooth centerline for speed and directional tread on the sides for traction