Grab your friends and get ready to zip through flowy singletrack together on the ziva. A cross-country mountain bike designed with women's-specific geometry (shorter distance from the seat to the handlebars and shorter stand over height), the ziva will take you from mellow singletrack moments to epic deep-woods adventures. The 27.5 inch wheels are designed to float you over rocks and roots with ease and efficiency, but can easily be maneuvered on tight, twisty trails. The ziva is comfy enough to keep riding all day and will keep screaming down the trails. When it is time to stop, the Tektro auriga hydraulic disc brakes provide consistent and reliable stopping power regardless of the conditions. The sun tour XCT suspension fork has 100mm travel to smooth out the bumps for a comfy ride. The ziva has everything you need to get out and have fun on the trails. Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a raleigh and enjoy the ride
- Designed for women who want to ride cross Country trails
- Sizing: xs=5'-5'3", s=5'3"-5'6", m=5'6"-5'9", l=5'9"-6'
- Made with a Women's specific aluminum frame and a 100mm suspension fork to keep you riding in comfort
- Features easy to operate Shimano 24spd trigger shifters and Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes for the ultimate in stopping power
- Offers Women's specific brake levers, grips, and saddle to keep women having fun out on the trail