No products in the cart.
Get fit and go the distance (whatever distance that is) on Raleigh's revere 2 women's road bike. The perfect mid-level endurance road bike, the revere 2 will take you where you want to go, whether that is 15 to 100 miles or anywhere in between, without breaking the bank. Made for comfort and efficiency on road tires, the revere 2 als offers more responsiveness, great stopping power, and wider tires for stability. Designed with women's specific, endurance geometry to you sitting more upright for less strain on your neck and back. The high quality aluminum frame is paired with a custom carbon disc fork to keep the revere 2 light, fast, and fun to ride. Shimano Sora shiters take you through 18 speeds with ease and help flatten out any hill. Mechanical disc brakes offer great stopping power in all weather conditions and the 700x28c tires are a little wider than normal race tires to provide great stability. Thru axles on the frame and fork add stiffness and responsiveness to make the revere 2 a snappy and versatile bike for great feeling on paved roads. If you are looking for a road bike that is fast, responsive and a ton of fun to ride, look no father than the Raleigh revere 2.
- Designed for endurance road rides, training and fitness
- Sizing: 48cm=5'-5'3", 50cm=5'3-5'5", 52cm=5'5-5'7", 54cm=5'7-5'9", 56cm=5'9-5'11"
- Made with Women's specific aluminum frame with custom formed tubing, thru axles, and a custom carbon road fork for light, fast, responsive performance
- Features Shimano Sora 2x9spd shifters to tackle any hills and mechanical disc brakes for excellent stopping power
- Offers a Raleigh comfort road saddle to keep you happy on longer rides