Do you say “row” or “root”? Either way, you’re right. And likewise, whichever way you go on the Route 1, you’re on the right track. This dual-sport hybrid bike is built on a sturdy aluminum frame. It’s also equipped with a 75mm travel suspension fork and disc brakes for added traction and control whether you’re spinning around on pavement or exploring unpaved paths and light trails. With three gears up front and seven in the back, you’ll have plenty of options to get up and down the hills. Mechanical disc brakes offer good control in wet and dry conditions. Whatever you’re in the mood for — fun, fitness, getting around town or off the beaten path, the Route 1 is game. Available in Step Over and Step Thru styles.
- Aluminum alloy custom-formed frame is durable and strong
- SR Sun tour 75mm travel fork smooths out rough pavement and gravel paths
- Shimano shifters provide 21 speeds for easy climbing and fast descents
- Tetra MD-M280 mechanical disc brakes provide good stopping power
- Pedals included; limited lifetime on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle