Do you say "growth" or "root"either way, you're right. And likewise, whichever way you go on the route 2, you're on the right track. This dual-sport hybrid bike is built on a sturdy aluminum frame. It's also equipped with a 75mm travel suspension fork and disc brakes for added traction and control whether you're spinning around on pavement or exploring unpaved paths and light trails. With three gears up front and eight in the back, you'll have plenty of options to get up and down the hills. Mechanical disc brakes offer good control in wet and dry conditions. Whatever you're in the mood for - fun, fitness, getting around town or off the beaten path, the route 2 is game.
- Aluminum alloy formed and butted frame is durable and strong
- SR Suntour sf15-nvx 75mm travel fork with lockout smooths out rough pavement and gravel paths
- Shimano shifters provide 24 speeds for easy Climbing and fast descents
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes provide good stopping power
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle