Designed for outsmarting traffic and slipping down side streets, the Raleigh Rush Hour is a single-speed steel bike with Satori track handlebars for a low riding position. This city bike boasts removable brake cable guides for track-bike style as well as a flip-flop rear wheel, which can be run as a fixed gear or freehub. Created in collaboration with Olympic cycling medalist Nelson Vails and his best friend, the graffiti artist Zephyr, the Rush Hour features understated graphics referencing Nelson’s early days as a bike messenger in New York City, such as his signature Converse high-tops and Cat’s Paw Hill in Central Park, where Nelson and his crew met to ride and skate. Slice through the city on the Rush Hour.
- Durable steel frame and fork absorb road vibrations
- Single speed for simplicity, low maintenance, and style
- Can be set up as fixed gear or freewheel singlespeed
- Dual pivot caliper brakes provide good stopping power
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle