Lighter than air (well, almost), the RXC is a full on carbon CycloCross race bike. Designed with a shorter wheelbase and flat mount brakes, the RXC is super snappy, made to edge out your rivals. Shorter chain stays allow for race-oriented handling, SRAM 1x11drivetrain is easy and efficient, and hydraulic disc brakes make this machine stop dead in its tracks in any condition imaginable. American classic hurricane disc wheels with clement PDX tubeless tires set you for success, and so should they. The RXC frame design has won national championships on more than one occasion. Now it's your turn to go for it.
- Designed for high level cyclocross racing with a light and snappy carbon edge
- Sizing: 48cm=5'-5'3, 50cm=5'3-5'5, 52cm=5'4-5'7, 54cm=5'7-5'9, 56cm=5'9-5'11, 58cm=5'11-6'1, 60cm=6'1-6'3, 62cm=6'3-6'5
- Made with a Direct connect carbon frame with thru-axles front and rear and flat mount disc paired with a Raleigh carbon flat mount disc cross fork
- Features SRAM force 1x drivetrain and 11 gears to choose from and SRAM hydro disc brakes for the ultimate stopping power
- Includes light yet durable American Classic hurricane disc wheels and clement PDX tubeless tires for serious performance