Introducing the rim (aka the RX Metal). a shining Beacon of light in the cold, dank, wet mess that's only to be expected in CycloCross racing, the rim looks and performs like a rainbow in the dark (thank you, dio, for the inspiration). the Reynolds 631 butted chromoly disc frame with race geometry and thru-axles front and rear provides a snappy and predictable ride on any course and the full carbon fork makes the rim a racier ride than you'd expect from a steel bike. Featuring a Shimano 105 2x11-speed drivetrain and TRP spyre mechanical disc brakes, this Rock in' ride shifts beautifully and stops on a dime, even in the craziest conditions. This beautiful package full of character is topped off with a brooks cambium saddle and Black cotton bar tape. If you're looking to make an entrance at your next cross race, the street cred starts here.
- Designed for high level cyclocross riding and racing
- Sizing: 52cm=5'4-5'7, 54cm=5'7-5'9, 56cm=5'9-5'11, 58cm=5'11-6'1, 60cm=6'1-6'3, 62cm=6'3-6'5
- Made with a Reynolds 631 chromoly disc brake, thru axle frame paired with a Raleigh carbon flat mount disc cross fork with a 15mm thru axle
- Features Shimano 105 shifters with 22 gears to choose from and TRP spyre mechanical disc brakes for great stopping power in all the conditions
- Includes classy Brooks cambium saddle, durable weinmann impulse TL, double wall rims, clement MXP, 700x33 tires, and rack and fender mounts