Ready to race cross in it's simplest form hop on an RXS single speed with one gear, zero cables, and a strong will, then prepare to crank your heart out while you stand and deliver. Made with the tried and true Raleigh cross frame but with belt drive capability, the RXS is a classic example of Raleigh's single speed cross bikes we've been building for over a decade, because CycloCross is part of our DNA, our heritage. The mid-high-end RXS cross bike has a super light alloy cross frame with internal brake routing and thru-axle, full carbon fork with flat mount disc and hydraulic disc brakes for the ultimate stopping power in all conditions. Tubeless-ready Impulse wheels with clement MXP tires make this race proven, course conquering CycloCross machine a top pick. Of course, the RXS can also be used for more than just racing, so take it around town or to the office to fully appreciate its magic.
- Designed for single speed cyclocross riding and racing with the option for commuting and city riding as well
- Sizing: 52cm=5'4-5'7, 54cm=5'7-5'9, 56cm=5'9-5'11, 58cm=5'11-6'1, 60cm=6'1-6'3, 62cm=6'3-6'5
- Made with a superlight butted alloy frame with thru axles, disc tabs, and a lightweight Carbon-Alloy tapered steer disc brake thru axle fork
- Features TRP hylex hydraulic disc brakes for the ultimate stopping power in all the Crazy conditions cross can throw at you
- Features a single speed drivetrain for worry free riding