No products in the cart.
Ready to get more serious when it comes to racing cross the mid-high-end rxw women's cross bike has everything you need, and nothing you don't. Starting with the super light, women's specific alloy cross frame, the raw also incorporates women's specific sizing, reach and narrower handlebars for a superb fit and ride quality. And alas, the Ladies have disc brakes for great stopping power in all conditions, thank you very much! the raw offers a threaded BB for easy maintenance, thru-axles front and rear for stiffness, and perfect alignment with the TRP spyre dual actuated mechanical disc brakes. A proven and reliable SRAM Rival 1x11 drivetrain helps you power this snappy ride. Tubeless-ready Impulse wheels with clement mxp tires make this race-proven, course-conquering CycloCross machine a top pick. Of course, the raw can also be used for more than just racing, so take her around town or to the office to fully appreciate her
- Designed for Women's cyclocross riding and racing with the option for commuting and city riding as well
- Sizing: 50cm=5'3-5'5, 52cm=5'4-5'7, 54cm=5'7-5'9, 56cm=5'9-5'11
- Made with a superlight butted 6061 alloy, women-specific geometry dsc brake frame with thru axles, and a lightweight Carbon-Alloy disc brake fork
- Features SRAM Rival 1x11 shifter for the Rigors of racing and TRP spyre dual actuated mechanical disc brakes for great stopping power
- Includes durable weinmann impulse TL, double wall rims and clement mxp, 700x33 tires made to perform